Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Conclusion of the Car Saga

So I am happy to report that the car saga has finally ended. :) After fighting, and I do mean fighting, with the insurance company, they finally agreed to pay for all of the damages. Based on this, the body shop did all of the repairs and I picked up the car. However, at that time, I still had not received a check from the insurance company. So, I contacted them, and as usual, I had to leave a message. The next day, I received the checks and called the insurance company, because the check was made payable to my last name first, which I thought was odd. The insurance company told me that was normal, so I just deposited the check. Well, three days later, my bank contacted me saying that there was a stop payment on the check. As you could imagine, I was livid. So I had to call the insurance company again, and ask them what the freak! Needless to say, she was like, you told me to cancel it, and I was like um, what? If I said that, why would have I tried to deposit it? It didn't make sense. A new check was mailed to me and the call ended with the insurance company hanging up on me. I LOVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I am just happy to report that my car is repaired and I finally have been paid by the insurance company (I think!).

No comments: