Sunday, July 6, 2008

Countries that Begin with K?


So my wife and I were playing Scattergories this past weekend with some of our good friends and the letter for the list was K. For those of you that have not played Scattergories before, each round you have find or creatively think of words that fit within specified categories that begin with the letter that was rolled on a die. So, while we were playing, the letter was K and the category was countries. So, that got me to thinking, how many countries actually begin with K. So I just started thinking and here are the countries that I came up with:

* Kazakhstan
* Kenya
* Kiribati (I only know this because I really want to visit Australia)
* Kosovo
* Kuwait
* Kyrgyzstan

I'm not sure if North Korea and South Korea would count. Can anyone think of any other country name?

No comments: