Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cow Tipping Anyone? I Dare You!

When I went to Penn State University for a summer program, I met several college students that liked going to a field to go cow tipping. Being from Miami, Florida, I never heard of cow tipping so I tagged along to find out what it is. For those that do not know, Wikipedia defines “cow tipping” as “an activity performed by sneaking up on an upright cow and pushing it over for fun.” I recognize that this is a cruel activity and can cause extreme harm to the cow. I by no means encourage such an activity, however, I would love to see someone try to tip Chilli.

For those of you that have not met Chilli, let me introduce you. This is Chilli. The image is from Daily Mail. Chilli is a Friesian bullock who is approximately 6 foot 6 inch tall and weighs over one ton. His twin sister, Jubilee, is 6 feet tall. So I ask, who is up for a little cow tipping? This time, I think the cow will win. In case you were wondering, Chilli’s handler has contacted the Guinness Book of Records to see if Chilli is the largest bovine.

No comments: