Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Favorite Quote of This Week: "If my aunt had a male appendage, she would be my uncle."

I know it is to early to say this is my favorite quote of the week, but this is too good to pass up. I promised myself, that when I was thinking about my blog, that I would not make it political. And for the most part, I think I have done that. But every so often, the political arena provides such great quotes, that I have to share them. Last night, I was flipping between NCIS, Shark, and the primary results on CNN. On CNN, when the results of Indiana were uncertain, they had a Clinton supporter arguing that the race was not over and "if" this happens and "if" that happens, then Clinton could win. In response, an Obama supporter had the line of the night, "If my aunt had a male appendage, she would be my uncle. However, she doesn't, so let's deal with reality."

Are there any other funny quotes out there this week?

No comments: