Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shark's Season Finale Proves It Shouldn't Be Renewed

Prior to watching the season and series finale of Shark last night, I would have said that what are they thinking. I was just getting into the show and now they are cancelling it. So with the heightened expectation of this being the end of the road for James Woods, who plays Sebastian Stark. The show, surprisingly, did not end with the death of Stark or any other character for that matter. It seemed to me, that the show was possibly the originally scripted season finale, before they found out that the show was being cancelled. It lacked the usual closing, whether it is "and they lived happily ever after" or the main character dying. Needless to say, I was disappointed. So I applaud the fact that Shark is now off the air.

No comments: