Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Easiest Way to Save Money: Free Grocery Coupons!

With the economy in a constant free fall, as evidenced by the Dow dropping more than 200 points today, every little bit of savings helps. To that end, I came across a website that I wanted to share: www.pchcoupons.com. The website is an offshoot of Publishers Clearing House, who most people associate with the yellow prize patrol. However, here, you do not need to fill out a form and wait by your door for someone to yell surprise. Rather, you can enter your zip code and then go through the pages of free grocery coupons that are printable from your computer. The only downfall is that you have to install software onto your machine in order to print the coupons. However, if you have a decent firewall, you will know if/when any information is trying to be sent from your computer. I have installed the software and neither my virus scanner or spam detector have said that this program, which is merely an add-in for your internet browser is a bad program. The website also has free recipes, which I always enjoy reading.

Just so you know, I am not compensated for mentioning this website. I just thought I would pass along something I found while searching online. I have also found similar websites, which also require the installation of their “coupon printer.” A few of those websites are:
coupons.smartsource.com
coolsavings.com/printablecoupons.aspx
boodle.com

I should mention that the advantage of these websites is that you do not need to register to print the coupons.

No comments: